Absolute Beach-Front Self Contained Apartment For Rent
Tangalooma Accommodation: Stunning sunsets over Moreton Bay and night-time wild dolphin watching will go down as a memorable and special holiday to treasure. Moreton Island is the perfect family holiday destination!
- Situated on Moreton Island, in Moreton Bay, Queensland, Tangalooma Beach Front Apartment is your passport to tropical paradise!
- Apartment 2 is a luxury privately owned unit in the Deep Blue complex located within Tangalooma Resort, Moreton Island. This apartment is absolute beachfront on the 1st level with lift access and is ideally located close to all activities and the Resort. The apartment overlooks the dolphin feeding at the jetty each night and you can watch from the privacy of your own balcony. An added luxury is the swimming pool in the Deep Blue complex for the exclusive use of guests.
- Moreton Island is the world’s Third largest sand island – it’s 38 kilometres long and 9 kilometres wide at its widest point. Moreton Island is 98% national park, and only a 75 minute catamaran cruise from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. You can travel to Moreton Island on the Tangalooma Flyer or you can take your 4WD on the MICAT vehicular barge to explore the whole Island!
- Mostly national park with untouched wilderness areas, Moreton Island also boasts magnificent beaches, beautiful freshwater lakes, and a coloured sand desert where you can experience Moreton Island sand tobogganing down the huge dunes with the Desert Safari Tour. You could also ride on the popular ATV Quad Bikes, or take a tour to the Moreton Island Lighthouse or if its the water activities you are after, take the Marine Discovery cruise, hire a kayak, fish feeding at the Wrecks, snorkeling at the Wrecks or fishing.
- Set the whole family up in the secure and tropical surroundings of the Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort on beautiful Moreton Island with all resort facilities available to you.
- Unwind while you take advantage of everything Moreton has to offer; from dolphin and whale watching, to snorkeling, to parasailing – there’s something to please everyone!